-
September 27th, 2005, 06:20 PM
#1
Inactive Member
For those of you who received Elizabeth's Ball Gown with tight sleeves - were the sleeves so tight that you couldn't get it on or was it just very snug? My daughter just received this dress for her birthday and I tried it on Elizabeth. It's quite snug, but it does go on her. Should I send it back?
-
September 27th, 2005, 06:30 PM
#2
Inactive Member
I don't have the outfit but I remember people saying that they couldn't even get the dress off.
-
September 27th, 2005, 09:18 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Send it back. The more dresses that go back, the sooner they will fix the fit issues. It's not just the ballgown that has issues.
Nann
-
September 27th, 2005, 09:21 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Is it safe to order Elizabeth's Ball Gown yet?
-
September 27th, 2005, 09:24 PM
#5
Inactive Member
I just got my replacement today and it is a dud! The sleeves are somewhat better than the other, still snug. But this one will not close in the back!!!! and the seams looked like they were sewn in crookedly!! now to call CS again. Feel bad to do it too..
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks